About Bansal Hospital
Bansal Group has recently acquired a Healthcare facility at a prime location in Bhopal which is spread over one acre of land in the heart of the city. It was a reputed secondary care facility of 100 beds running for the past 20 years as the best hospital of the town. Its promoters planned a major expansion to convert it into a tertiary care facility of 300 beds and constructed an area of 1,50,000 sq. ft. spread over nine floors. After completing the shell of the building the 100% equity was sold to the Bansal Group.
Bansal Group is leading industrial group of MP with a turnover of over 2000Cr and having diversified business interests including Road Construction, Civil Contractor, Soya Oil, Steel, News Channel, Engineering Colleges, HR Consultancy. With the present venture the group is entering into the Health Care Business.
Bansal Group is now taking the project forward and plans to launch the New Hospital (Bansal Hospital) in the first week of December 2013. The city of Bhopal has a vaccum as far as the tertiary care facilities are concerned despite being the capital of Madhya Pradesh. There is no hospital that provides all the facilities under one roof and patients have to travel to long distances to avail the tertiary care facilities.
To provide the highest standard of comprehensive, affordable and holistic care under one roof.
- Provision of excellent medical services by eminent, highly qualified doctors.
- Maintaining highest ethical standards in patient care.
- Provision of different disciplines of health care under one roof.
- Utilization of latest techniques and equipment in health care.
- Provision of services by qualified and dedicated nurses and paramedical staff.
- Provision of health care services in a supervised, safe environment.
- Active participation in continuous medical education.
We are committed to serving diverse needs of young & old, rich & poor & those living in urban & rural communities.
To deliver extraordinary care in all dimensions with our vision which is to provide :
- To become a model organization in this region for the delivery of Healthcare.
- To develop as a center of excellence in the various medical specialties.
- To evolve as a Unique Health Center & to provide the cost effective care accessible to every patient, through integrated Clinical Practice.
- A service experience supported by systems & processes that focus on the patients & families.
- A genuine caring & concern in our interactions with patients, families & one another.
- To be well recognized as technology driven incorporating the latest innovations in key medical specialties and superspecialties on par with the West.
- To be a prominent community member known for meeting healthcare needs of the entire community with compassion, care & concern through team spirit & transparency.
Bansal Hospital is planning the following facilities all under one roof :
- Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Nephrology and Urosurgery
- Gastrology and Gastrosurgery
- Minimal Access Surgeries
- Oncology and Oncosurgery
- Orthopaedics and Trauma
- Obstetrics, Gynaecology and Infertility Center
- Critical Care
- High-end Radiology, Patholgy and Microbiology
- 64 Slice PET-CT
- 3T MRI
- Digital Radiography System
- Ultra Sonography
- Automated Pathology Analyzers
- Automated Culture Systems
- Automated Blood Banking Systems
- Automated Cell Counter
- Blood Banking
- Executive Health Checkups and Other Miscellaneous Facilities
The hospital is planning to go for NABH / NABL Accreditation.